Top 5 reasons why turning one is the perfect time for professional baby & family portraits!
1. Your baby turning one is a very special milestone! Their first ever birthday only happens once!
2. The first year of your baby's life is a whirlwind, especially for new parents. Reaching one year is also a celebration for parents, feeling relieved that "we made it"! Why not reward yourselves and all your hard work with beautiful portraits for your walls?!
3. At one year old your baby is full of fun and cheeky expressions for me to capture, so I can achieve a great variety or portraits for you. They are also interacting adorably with Mum and Dad which makes for gorgeous family photographs!
4. Babies at this age are usually standing assisted but not yet walking. It allows me to capture a variety of adorable photographs before they are off and running and hard to keep contained!
5. Mums who contact me about having photographs taken at this time usually haven't had the opportunity to have organised professional photographs yet, and soon your baby will be a toddler (can you believe that!). This special time is the perfect reason to invest in photography and have your first family portraits taken to put up on your wall!
“Reaching one year is also a celebration for parents, feeling relieved that "we made it"!”
You don't have to have a 'cake smash'!
These days, when you think about a photo shoot for a one year old it's pretty common to think about a Cake Smash. It has become a very popular thing to do, and yes it is a bit of fun, but are these the photographs that you will proudly display on your walls for years to come? And what about parents who would prefer just beautiful, natural photographs?
The photographs in this blog are of beautiful Nikhil. Mum and Dad hadn't yet had the opportunity to have professional photographs taken of their new family, and I was very flattered to be chosen to capture this special time for them.
Beautiful Family Portraits
With your baby at one year old, you are guaranteed a variety of gorgeous portraits! They are interacting with Mum and Dad and giving so many cheeky smiles, it really is a beautiful age!
To see more One Year Milestone portraits, please go to the photo gallery.
For all enquiries, contact Michelle on 0401 514 969, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Kiddy Kats Photography is based in Ferntree Gully in Melbourne's Eastern Suburbs.